My Review of Friends Central Perk Mug

Originally submitted at NBC Universal Store

Perfect for that extra-large helping of morning brew, this 20-oz Friends Central Perk Mug features the ''Central Perk'' logo with white polka-dots. It's wide top also leaves plenty of room for dunking your 'sneezemuffins.'


Much better than expected!

By Shadouness from Riyadh, KSA on 12/28/2012

 

5out of 5

Pros: Durable, Large Capacity / Good Size, Stylish

Best Uses: Dining, Gifts, Office, Home, Breakfast

Describe Yourself: Practical

I've read reviews that the handle is thin, but it's not. I think the thickness would be around 2-4.5cm in diameter.

Also, it's really thick all around, so it feels durable, but not so thick on the lips that it would be uncomfortable drinking from it.

The prints are awesome as I had hoped.

Huge (bought 2 as gifts) which was how my F·R·I·E·N·D·S really wanted it :')

Holiday season, but delivery was fast.

(I don't know if it's microwave safe or dishwasher safe).
My friends loved 'em. See attached photos they took :')

Cups with the coasters (bought separately)

thumbnail

Tags: Picture of Product

Close up showing awesome print

thumbnail

Tags: Picture of Product

(legalese)

No comments: